Gander Mountain Support Ticket
Price Mistake on Slippers
|Created By:||calicdn||Last Reply:|
|Created:||5 years ago||Last Updated:||5 years ago|
I am very dissapointed in your company and have written numerous reviews on websites regarding the issue as well as sought out legal advice to see if their is a legal claim here.
The issue is that you had a pair of slippers advertised for $10. I ordered a pair and rcvd the order confirmation. Then you tell me that you made a mistake and its actually $60 and you've cancelled my order.
I then speak to a customer rep at your company who offers me 20% off the $60 price, which by no means makes up for the awful mistake you have made (which you refuse to pay for by offereing the $10 price or even a $20 price) but she then says do you want to speak to a supervisor who can get you an extra 10% off to make it a total of 30%? I say yes. The supervisor gets on and starts to lie to me, i know this because she makes a statement that says, "The CEO said we were absolutely not to give any discounts on this product, you will have to pay full price." Then a minute later she offers me 10% off. Obviously she had lied. I tell her I want the 20% that was originally offered to me by the previous rep. She says 10% is the most I can give.
I am disgusted that you refuse to pay for your mistakes. You either offer you customers a very big discount allowing them to pay for the product with the orginal $10 price or you give them a VERY large discount. Either that or you cease to sell the product until everything blows over and don't offer it for any price, you apologize to your customers offering them a $10 giftcard and that is the proper way of PAYING for your mistakes.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Gander Mountain reviews and tickets
- Gander Mountain would not price match.
- Gander Mountain Lost My Business...
- False Advertising, Poor Customer Service
- Complaint charges for items it never sends, poor customer service, total fraud!!!
- gun sales
- Cancelled order
- gander dead batteries
- Gander Mountain /Did not receive the order/Awful customer service
- False Charges
- Gander mountain, great customer service
- No Item, No Refund
- seperate charges for two items
- Online Ordering @ Gander Mountain
- False advertising - Sale with no stock - 22 Ammo
- Gander Mtn. price match a HOAX
- Stolen Mounts
Similar reviews and tickets
- order error
- Awful Service, Complete Fail
- Won't exchange defective slippers
- Potentially dangerous health problem.
- Poor Customer service
- Order cancelled due to seller's mistake...
- Kohs cash back
- Uhaul Hitch installation
- Home remodel
- JC Penney Brandon Fl
- TRAVELATION is a scam travel agency
- price line name your own price express deal a bad idea.
- Arbys customer service correct amount
- Their Mistake = my Identity & Paperwork
- I went to Target at Colorado...
How MeasuredUp Works