Gander Mountain Support Ticket
No Item, No Refund - .
|Created By:||linhtp411||Last Reply:||linhtp411|
|Created:||3 years ago||Last Updated:||3 years ago|
I made an order on Gander Mountain website on January 29, 2014. I was told the item was backordered and expected to be in stock soon. But after a week, it was still backordered, so I talked to an agent online via chat, and he told me the item might be discontinued and I wouldn't be able to buy it. But the thing is I didn't receive any information from Gander Mountain telling me they didn't have the item anymore. That was lying to customers because they made customers wait for non-exist items from them. I had to talk to another agent to cancel the item, and she said the cancellation was finished. But it's been 2 weeks and I haven't received my refund. I haven't heard ANYTHING from Gander Mountain about the item either.
This is my first time shopping with GM and also the last time. They sure have lost one value costumer. And apparently I am going to warn all of my friends about this company. What a hassle!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Gander Mountain reviews and tickets
- in store gunsmith
- Terrible service/communication
- Awful Service, Complete Fail
- Price Mistake on Slippers
- Customer Service is HORRIBLE
- Zero Customer Service
- Gander Mountain Deceptive Sales Advertising
- Gander Mountain Customer Service
- Gander Mountain Wait
- Bait and Switch advertising
- Poor CS
- Gander Mountain: Poor customer service
- Gander Mountain gun counter
- Bait & switch
- promo code not accepted.
Similar reviews and tickets
- Customer Service
- groupon item never received!
- Sephora let me down
- Giftshop1234.com did not refund money for returned item due to their error
- Return of recalled item
- Dealsprime.com Ripoff
- Item ID m372571056
- Return/Refund Policy of Target
- Awful Experience-Took My Money & Sent Wrong Item-Now Won't Refund!
- Recalled Coffee maker
- Market Place (Third Party Seller)
- Sent wrong item
- Sent defective merchandise - won't accept return.
- Toys R Us Refund Policy Doesn't work
How MeasuredUp Works