Gander Mountain Support Ticket
No Item, No Refund - .
|Created By:||linhtp411||Last Reply:||linhtp411|
|Created:||3 years ago||Last Updated:||3 years ago|
I made an order on Gander Mountain website on January 29, 2014. I was told the item was backordered and expected to be in stock soon. But after a week, it was still backordered, so I talked to an agent online via chat, and he told me the item might be discontinued and I wouldn't be able to buy it. But the thing is I didn't receive any information from Gander Mountain telling me they didn't have the item anymore. That was lying to customers because they made customers wait for non-exist items from them. I had to talk to another agent to cancel the item, and she said the cancellation was finished. But it's been 2 weeks and I haven't received my refund. I haven't heard ANYTHING from Gander Mountain about the item either.
This is my first time shopping with GM and also the last time. They sure have lost one value costumer. And apparently I am going to warn all of my friends about this company. What a hassle!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Gander Mountain reviews and tickets
- Gander Mountain would not price match.
- Gander Mountain Lost My Business...
- False Advertising, Poor Customer Service
- Complaint charges for items it never sends, poor customer service, total fraud!!!
- gun sales
- Cancelled order
- gander dead batteries
- Gander Mountain /Did not receive the order/Awful customer service
- False Charges
- Gander mountain, great customer service
- seperate charges for two items
- Online Ordering @ Gander Mountain
- False advertising - Sale with no stock - 22 Ammo
- Gander Mtn. price match a HOAX
- Stolen Mounts
- Mislead sale an Costumer service
Similar reviews and tickets
- Customer Service
- groupon item never received!
- Sephora let me down
- Giftshop1234.com did not refund money for returned item due to their error
- Return of recalled item
- Dealsprime.com Ripoff
- Item ID m372571056
- Return/Refund Policy of Target
- Awful Experience-Took My Money & Sent Wrong Item-Now Won't Refund!
- Recalled Coffee maker
- Market Place (Third Party Seller)
- Sent wrong item
- Sent defective merchandise - won't accept return.
- Toys R Us Refund Policy Doesn't work
How MeasuredUp Works