Gander Mountain Support Ticket
|Created By:||SpellBinder||Last Reply:||SpellBinder|
|Created:||3 years ago||Last Updated:||3 years ago|
We bought two savage target riffles. Both in two days. First sale went well so we decided to buy another of the same riffle next day. I made it clear we wanted the mag so my wife and I could compete with the exact same riffle. We are both ignorant when it comes to buying riffles. I feel we were played into a look alike but not the same riffle. I live far from Gander and this was the first two visits. When home I discovered the difference. Called and went back to the Tonawanda NY store. Was told in a rude way that it was my gun now. I ask to speak to manager. Laura was the nastiest irate person I have ever talked to. I asked to resolve this. I just wanted the right riffle. She was so rude that I went off. She called the police and told them I refused to leave the store. I left. About 30 minutes later. I called to apologize for getting load and angry. Laura said I threatened her with a gun. WHAT??? It never happened but she kept trying to get me to admit to this by saying she had witnesses. She is a liar and a nasty person. If she has what she claims, then she has people willing to lie for her. I called customer service but I feel it was a waste. I'll never go to any chain store again. While talking with Laura, the service desk people were making rude comments at myself. Now I have a riffle that had to be traded in for the right riffle. I will only deal with small places near home now. Gander lost a lot of sales from us. Plus I have told everyone I know about the way they do business. HOLY CRAP PEOPLE. That's all I can say....
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Gander Mountain reviews and tickets
- in store gunsmith
- Terrible service/communication
- Awful Service, Complete Fail
- Price Mistake on Slippers
- Customer Service is HORRIBLE
- Zero Customer Service
- Gander Mountain Deceptive Sales Advertising
- Gander Mountain Customer Service
- Gander Mountain Wait
- Bait and Switch advertising
- Poor CS
- Gander Mountain: Poor customer service
- Gander Mountain gun counter
- Bait & switch
- promo code not accepted.
Similar reviews and tickets
- Horrible Service
- Horrible Business!
- Never use the company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Fantastic Sams on Timberline in Highlands Ranch Colorado
- Wendy's horrible service.
- ASHLEY "you don't want to say'FUCK' when you see a Customer" FYI bad for...
- Horrible Customer Service
- Horrible Communication, Customer Service, and Refund Policy
- Wesley Berry Flowers Epic Fail And Wont Make Good
- horrible place
- Horrible Service
- horible work place
- Horrible place to work
- Horrible service,messed up orders,never being open when say they will,cc always not accepted
- Elite metro of Metro pcs are not willing to help the customer!
- Directv is horrible reviews
How MeasuredUp Works