Gander Mountain Complaint
Zero Customer Service - Zero Customer Service
I purchased a handgun from the location in Amarillo, Tx back in April. At the time I was told that I could not buy the pistol unless I also purchased the Gander Mountain extended warranty at an additional cost.
Soon there were problems with the pistol and since being forces to buy the warranty I returned it to the Amarillo location for reapair(huge mistake) this has been right at 9 weeks ago. I have called weekly since the 3 week or so just to see if I can get
a status update on when possibly it might be returned. Each time until
today I was told that they were contacting the repair center and would
get back with me, which never happened. Now they say they can't tell
me anything and cannot get a status and will only know anything when
and if they receive it back.
I have had a few things repaired at a local gunsmith shop and nothing
has ever taken more than a week and that was due to parts order and I reveiced notice that it was going to take that long. If I would have been smart I would have never returned this to the Gander Mountain store and would have just paid to have it done locally myself.
Of course I do see now after sending a few of questions/comments to Gander Mountain's main contact/feedback and not receiving any response that this must just be the culture at Gander Mountain not only being over
priced but providing "Zero Customer Support". I also posted several
reviews online and will not be doing business with Gander Mountain in the future.
At this point I think I am just out the money spent on this product and most likley will never see this handgun I purchased again. If so I need to find out the procedure on how to have the paperwork corrected to reflect this, don't want someone else using the weapon and have my name attached to it.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Gander Mountain reviews
- Gander Mountain would not price match.
- Gander Mountain Lost My Business...
- False Advertising, Poor Customer Service
- Complaint charges for items it never sends, poor customer service, total fraud!!!
- gun sales
- Cancelled order
- gander dead batteries
- Gander Mountain /Did not receive the order/Awful customer service
- False Charges
- Gander mountain, great customer service
- No Item, No Refund
- seperate charges for two items
- Online Ordering @ Gander Mountain
- False advertising - Sale with no stock - 22 Ammo
- Gander Mtn. price match a HOAX
- Stolen Mounts
- Ports and Customer Service
- Extremely POOR Customer Service
- AT&T customer service sucks
- Poor customer service
- Customer Service SUCKS
- Terrible Customer Service
- Ulta Kennesaw, Ga
- Terrible customer service
- 100% Customer Dissatisfaction
- customer service
- APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE...
- Horrible customer service! Do reconsider when thinking about booking from this website.
- Customer Service
- Best Customer Service Experience
- GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE - SYLVIA (851153)
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you